
THE HUDSONS HAD A HAPPY CHRISTMAS
We hope that you all did too.
Watching Jake on Christmas day was amazing. He fills me with love.
It is always suprising what catches his eye, wrapping paper or a shiny ornament, the simplest things make him happy. I learn a lot from having my baby boy around.
Whew!
I think the holiday season flew by in the blink of an eye
For those of you longing for that Holiday feeling.....
It will still be Christmas inside our home.
I have decided to let the holiday decor linger until at least mid January since we got a late start on decorating.
I added a few Christmas pictures to our webpage
http://lovescelebration.com/christmas.htm
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Are you ready 2007?
Here we come :O)
I think the holiday season flew by in the blink of an eye
For those of you longing for that Holiday feeling.....
It will still be Christmas inside our home.
I have decided to let the holiday decor linger until at least mid January since we got a late start on decorating.
I added a few Christmas pictures to our webpage
http://lovescelebration.com/christmas.htm
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Are you ready 2007?
Here we come :O)