February 24th our friends Paul & Jackie of Rochester NY welcomed a tiny new member into their family. They were blessed with a little boy. Welcome to our world Boden Vincent your parents have been anxiously awaiting your arrival. We have only seen one picture so far & HE IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY.
If I get a picture anytime soon I Will post it here for the world to sneak a peak at that gorgeous Siesto boy.
Congratulations Paul & Jackie.
Welcome to Parenthood, it is a crazy ride enjoy it while it lasts because they grow up so fast.
WE LOVE YOU
LOVE THE HUDSON FAMILY
If I get a picture anytime soon I Will post it here for the world to sneak a peak at that gorgeous Siesto boy.
Congratulations Paul & Jackie.
Welcome to Parenthood, it is a crazy ride enjoy it while it lasts because they grow up so fast.
WE LOVE YOU
LOVE THE HUDSON FAMILY